The Span-America Isch-Dish wheelchair cushion is a pressure relief seat cushion that is deal for those with, or at high risk for pressure ulcers at the ischium or coccyx. The unique, open pocket design eliminates pressure at the ulcer site while ventilating heat and moisture ensuring maximum comfort. The pocket size is based on a simple measurement of the ischial span (see the Downloads tab for sizing information).
This foam wheelchair cushion complements any wound treatment program for long-term prevention while promoting upright posture by controlling the pelvic tilt. The included removable Sling-Fill seat base creates a rigid foundation and reduces the “hammocking” effect associated with sling style wheelchair seat upholstery.
The multi-tiered foam support core is protected by a Durafilm incontinence proof coating and the deluxe, machine washable cover is easy to clean.
- Pressure relieving foam is ideal for those with a history of pressure ulcers
- Open pocket design eliminates pressure at ulcer site and ventilates heat and moisture
- Pocket size is determined by measuring the ishial span (see Downloads tab)
- Removable Sling-Fill seat base for added stability
- Foam core is protected by a Durafilm incontinence proof coating
- Deluxe, machine washable cover for easy cleaning
- Cushion height: 3.5"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Looking for a replacement cover for your Isch-Dish wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE