The Span-America Isch-Dish wheelchair cushion is is 1.25" lower than the standard Isch-Dish making it ideal for use with hemi-chairs, office chairs, vehicle seats, and ultralight wheelchairs. The unique, open pocket design eliminates pressure at the ischium or coccyx areas while ventilating heat and moisture ensuring maximum comfort. The pocket size is based on a simple measurement of the ischial span (see the Downloads tab for sizing information).
This foam wheelchair cushion includes a removable Sling-Fill seat base that creates a rigid foundation and reduces the “hammocking” effect associated with sling style wheelchair seat upholstery.
The multi-tiered foam support core is protected by a Durafilm incontinence proof coating and the deluxe, machine washable cover is easy to clean.
- Low profile design is 1.25" lower than the standard Isch-Dish cushion
- Open pocket design eliminates pressure and ventilates heat and moisture
- Pocket size is determined by measuring the ishial span (see Downloads tab)
- Idea for use on hemi-chairs, office chairs, vehicle seats, and ultralight wheelchairs
- Removable Sling-Fill seat base for added stability
- Foam core is protected by a Durafilm incontinence proof coating
- Deluxe, machine washable cover for easy cleaning
- Cushion height: 2.25"
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Looking for a replacement cover for your Isch-Dish Thin wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
Care Medical Source offers a variety of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories. Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!