Spinergy LX (Light Extreme) wheels take everyday wheelchair wheels to the next level with their new CNC machined slotted hub and improved under-chair hand access with only 12 spokes. The ultra lightweight double-walled aluminum rim, and PBO fiber spokes offer superb strength and shock absorbency with a very quite roll (no spoke creaking). With eight different spoke color options you can complement or contrast your wheels to the color of your wheelchair making it a reflection of your personal style.
These wheels are perfect for everyday, recreational and even sport use. If you demand performance and style in your wheels then Spinergy LX wheelchair wheels are a great choice!
- Available in 22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590)
- CNC machine hub | clear (silver) anodized aluminum hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 1.8" (narrow) or 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- 12 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are three times stronger than steel
- colors: black, red, blue, yellow, white, green, pink, and orange
- Includes brushed silver anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires with standard valve tubes
- other handrim, tire and tube options available - please call for quote
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most ultralight manual wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), 26" (590)|
|Rim Type:||Double-walled custom aluminum|
|Hub Width:||1.8" (narrow/standard) or 2.3" (wide)|
|Hub:||CNC machined | silver anodized aluminum for black spokes | black for colored spokes|
|Spoke Type:||PBO 4mm | 12 count|
|Spoke Colors:||black | red | blue | yellow | white | green | pink | orange|
|Handrim Type:||Brushed silver anodized (upgrade options available)|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire (upgrade options available)|
|Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube (upgrade options available)|
|Weight:||687g per wheel|