Spinergy SLX (Sport Light Extreme) Wheels are the ultimate wheels for your sport wheelchair. The ultra lightweight double-walled aluminum rim, custom designed CNC machined hub and sealed cartridge bearings make these wheels extremely durable and able to handle extreme contact sports. The new design of the PBO fiber spokes, available in 18 or 24 count, are three times stronger than steel and result in less truing and spoke replacement than any other spokes.
With eight different spoke color options you can complement or contrast your wheels to the color of your wheelchair making it a reflection of your personal style. These wheels are the perfect choice for the on-the-go sport wheelchair user. If you demand the ultimate in performance and style from your wheels then try a pair of Spinergy SLX wheelchair wheels!
- Available in 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590) sizes
- CNC machine hub | clear anodized aluminum (silver) hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- Available with 18 or 24 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are 3x stronger than steel
- Eight spoke colors to choose from: black, red, blue, yellow, white, green, pink, and orange
- Includes clear (silver) aluminum anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires with standard valve tubes
- Several tire and handrim options are available for an additional charge - call for pricing
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most sport wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||24" (540), 25" (559) , 26" (590)|
|Hub Width:||2.3" (wide)|
|Color:||Black rim | Various spoke colors available|
|Rim Type:||Double-walled custom aluminum|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire (standard) - upgrade options available|
|Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube - upgrade options available|
|Handrim Type:||Clear (silver) aluminum anodized (standard) - upgrade options available|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.