Spinergy SPOX Everyday wheelchair wheels provide a reliable and comfortable ride for your everyday mobility needs. The ultra lightweight double-walled aluminum rim, CNC machined hub, and PBO fiber spokes offer superb strength and shock absorbency with a very quite roll (no spoke creaking). The attractive design with five different spoke color options make these wheels a great compliment to any manual wheelchair.
If you demand performance and style in your wheels then Spinergy SPOX Everyday wheelchair wheels are just you have been looking for!
- Available in 20", 22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590)
- CNC machine hub | clear anodized aluminum (silver) hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 1.8" (narrow) or 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- 18 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are three times stronger than steel
- colors: black, red, blue, yellow, and white
- Includes brushed silver anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires with standard valve tubes
- other handrim, tire and tube options available - please call for quote
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most ultralight manual wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||20", 22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), 26" (590)|
|Rim Type:||Double-walled custom aluminum|
|Hub Type:||CNC machined | silver anodized aluminum for black spokes | black for colored spokes|
|Hub Width:||1.8" (narrow/standard) or 2.3" (wide)|
|Spoke Type:||PBO 3mm | 18 count|
|Spoke Colors:||black | red | blue | yellow | white|
|Handrim Type:||Brushed silver anodized (upgrade options available)|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire (upgrade options available)|
|Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube (upgrade options available)|
|Weight:||721g per wheel|