Spinergy SPOX Everyday wheelchair wheels provide a reliable and comfortable ride for your everyday mobility needs. The ultra lightweight double-walled aluminum rim, CNC machined hub, and PBO fiber spokes offer superb strength and shock absorbency with a very quite roll (no spoke creaking). The attractive design with five different spoke color options make these wheels a great compliment to any manual wheelchair.
If you demand performance and style in your wheels then Spinergy SPOX Everyday wheelchair wheels are just you have been looking for!
- Available in 20", 22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590)
- CNC machine hub | clear anodized aluminum (silver) hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 1.8" (narrow) or 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- 18 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are three times stronger than steel
- Five spoke colors to choose from: black, red, blue, yellow, and white
- Available with or without clear (silver) aluminum anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires
- Other handrim and tire options are available - please call for quote
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most ultralight manual wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||20", 22" (501), 24" (540), 25" (559), 26" (590)|
|Hub Width:||1.8" (narrow/standard) or 2.3" (wide)|
|Color:||Black rim | Various spoke colors available|
|Rim Type:||Double-walled custom aluminum|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire - upgrade options available|
|Tire Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube - upgrade options available|
|Handrim:||Clear (sliver) aluminum anodized handrim - upgrade options available|
|Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|