Spinergy SPOX Sport wheelchair wheels offer CNC machined alloy hubs designed to decrease the overall width of the chair and handle the higher cambers associated with today's sport wheelchairs. 24 PBO fiber spokes, which are three times stronger than steel, provide excellent performance, strength and shock absorbency while offering a very quiet roll (no spoke creaking).
The ultra lightweight double-walled black anodized aluminum rim with precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings provide the high impact strength active sport wheelchair users need all at one pound less than traditional sport wheels. The attractive design with five different spoke color options allow you to make these wheels as unique as you are!
- Available in 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590)
- CNC machine hub | clear anodized aluminum (silver) hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- 24 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are three times stronger than steel
- Five spoke colors to choose from: black, red, blue, yellow, and white
- Available with or without clear (silver) aluminum anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires
- Other handrim and tire options are available - please call for quote
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most sport wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||24" (540), 25" (559), 26" (590)|
|Hub Width:||2.3" (Wide)|
|Color:||Black rim | Various spoke colors available|
|Rim Type:||Doubled-walled custom aluminum|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire - upgrade options available|
|Tire Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube - upgrade options available|
|Handrim:||Clear (sliver) aluminum anodized handrim - upgrade options available|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|