Spinergy SPOX Sport wheelchair wheels offer CNC machined alloy hubs designed to decrease the overall width of the chair and handle the higher cambers associated with today's sport wheelchairs. 24 PBO fiber spokes, which are three times stronger than steel, provide excellent performance, strength and shock absorbency while offering a very quiet roll (no spoke creaking).
The ultra lightweight double-walled black anodized aluminum rim with precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings provide the high impact strength active sport wheelchair users need all at one pound less than traditional sport wheels. The attractive design with five different spoke color options allow you to make these wheels as unique as you are!
- Available in 24" (540), 25" (559), and 26" (590)
- CNC machine hub | clear anodized aluminum (silver) hubs for black spokes | black hub for colored spokes
- Hub width 2.3" (wide)
- Double-walled 6061 black aluminum rim
- Precision R8 sealed cartridge bearings | bearing I.D.: 1/2"
- 24 PBO (polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber) spokes which are three times stronger than steel
- colors: black, red, blue, yellow, and white
- Includes brushed silver anodized handrims and grey pneumatic street tires with standard valve tubes
- other handrim, tire and tube options available - please call for quote
- Includes spoke wrench tools
- Fits most sport wheelchairs
- Sold as a pair
Need to take your wheels with you? Check out the Spinergy Double Wheel Carrying Bag!
|Sizes:||24" (540), 25" (559), 26" (590)|
|Rim Type:||Double-walled custom aluminum|
|Hub Type:||CNC machined | silver anodized aluminum for black spokes | black for colored spokes|
|Hub Width:||2.3" (Wide)|
|Spoke Type:||PBO 3mm | 24 count|
|Spoke Colors:||black | red | blue | yellow | white|
|Handrim Type:||Brushed silver anodized (upgrade options available)|
|Tire Type:||Grey pneumatic street tire (upgrade options available)|
|Tube Type:||Standard Schrader valve tube (upgrade options available)|
|Weight:||739g per wheel|