The Stimulite Classic wheelchair cushion features Supracor’s exclusive Stimulite technology which is a flexible thermoplastic urethane that is fused together to form a honeycomb shape. The alternating thick and thin walls of the honeycomb flex when compressed to provide exceptional pressure relief and unsurpassed comfort.
When sitting, the honeycomb cells radiate outward to surround the individual contours of the body increasing blood flow, distributing pressure more evenly across the cushion surface, and minimizing skin shear - all without sacrificing stability.
Tiny perforations in the cells walls allow air to circulate both horizontally and vertically creating a microclimatic environment that is ideal for long-term sitting comfort.
The Stimulite Classic offers three layers of honeycomb with different firmness enabling bony prominences to immerse freely into the 2-3/4” thick cushion while providing internal side boisters for lateral support.
- Exclusive Stimulite honeycomb technology for exceptional pressure relief, stability and comfort
- Ventilated honeycomb cells provide for better circulation and moisture evaporation
- Flexible cellular structure minimizes shearing without sacrificing stability
- Available in flat or sling bottom styles to accommodate wheelchair seat type
- Lightweight design weighs only 3 lbs.
- Antifungal, antibacterial, allergen free, and odor resistant
- Both honeycomb cushion and cover are front load machine washable (includes mesh laundry bag)
- Comes with standard breathable, polyester stretch cover
- Standard sizes listed, additional sizes available (call for pricing)
Looking for an additional cover for your Supracor Stimulite Classic wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||13" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 22"|
|Bottom Style:||Flat or Sling|
|Weight Capacity:||220 lbs.|