The Supracor Stimulite Silver wheelchair cushion features Stimulite technology which is a flexible thermoplastic urethane that is fused together to form a honeycomb shape. The soft, flexible honeycomb construction distributes weight evenly for pressure relief and conforms to the user's body shape to help prevent shearing.
Tiny perforations in the cells walls allow air to circulate both horizontally and vertically for better air flow and moisture evaporation to keep the skin cool and dry.
This Stimulite Silver cushion is ideal for those who are at low risk of skin breakdown and just need additional seating comfort. It can be used on a transport chair, wheelchair, car seat, office chair, recliner, or even a stadium seat. It's extremely lightweight design makes it an ideal wheelchair cushion to take with you when travelling.
- Exclusive Stimulite honeycomb technology for exceptional pressure relief, stability and comfort
- Ventilated honeycomb cells provide for better circulation and moisture evaporation
- Flexible cellular structure minimizes shearing without sacrificing comfort
- Lightweight design makes it an ideal travel wheelchair cushion
- Great for use on a variety of seating surfaces for added seating comfort
- Appropriate for those at low risk of skin breakdown
- Antifungal, antibacterial & odor resistant
- Both honeycomb cushion and cover are front load machine washable (includes mesh laundry bag)
- Comes with standard breathable, polyester cover
- Standard sizes listed, additional sizes available (call for pricing)
Looking for a replacement cover for your Supracor Stimulite Silver wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||12" to 20"|
|Depth Range||12" to 20"|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs.|