The Supracor Stimulite Slimline wheelchair cushion features a low profile, contoured design for moderate positioning support and maximum comfort making it an ideal cushion for active users.
This wheelchair cushion features Stimulite technology which is a flexible thermoplastic urethane that is fused together to form a honeycomb shape. The soft, flexible honeycomb construction distributes weight evenly for pressure relief and conforms to the user's body shape to help prevent shearing.
Tiny perforations in the cells walls allow air to circulate both horizontally and vertically for better air flow and moisture evaporation to keep the skin cool and dry.
The Stimulite Slimline features adductors, an abductor and a rear dish to create a subtle contour to assist with proper immersion into the cushion, pressure relief for bony prominences and mild positioning support. Available with a flat or sling style bottom to accommodate different wheelchair seat types.
- Exclusive Stimulite honeycomb technology for exceptional pressure relief, stability and comfort
- Ventilated honeycomb cells provide for better circulation and moisture evaporation
- Flexible cellular structure minimizes shearing without sacrificing comfort
- Low profile design with mild contouring makes it ideal for active users
- Available in flat or sling bottom styles to accommodate wheelchair seat type
- Appropriate for those at low to moderate risk of skin breakdown
- Antifungal, antibacterial & odor resistant
- Both honeycomb cushion and cover are front load machine washable (includes mesh laundry bag)
- Comes with Comes with standard breathable, polyester stretch cover
- Standard sizes listed, additional sizes available (call for pricing)
Looking for a replacement cover for your Supracor Stimulite Slimline cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||13" to 20"|
|Depth Range||16" to 20"|
|Bottom Style:||Flat or Sling|
|Weight Capacity:||195 lbs.|