The Supracor Stimulite Smart wheelchair cushion features Stimulite technology which is a flexible thermoplastic urethane that is fused together to form a honeycomb shape. The soft, flexible honeycomb construction distributes weight evenly for pressure relief and conforms to the user's body shape to help prevent shearing.
Tiny perforations in the cells walls allow air to circulate both horizontally and vertically for better air flow and moisture evaporation to keep the skin cool and dry.
This Stimulite Smart cushion is an ideal all-purpose, everyday cushion but also has features to accommodate more active users. A soft top layer of honeycomb helps those with sensitive skin and is fused to a strong bottom layer that is equipped with side bolsters for exceptional shock absorption and superior support and stability. The low profile design with flat bottom makes this a great sports cushion for use on rigid ultralight wheelchairs.
- Exclusive Stimulite honeycomb technology for exceptional pressure relief, stability and comfort
- Ventilated honeycomb cells provide for better circulation and moisture evaporation
- Flexible cellular structure minimizes shearing without sacrificing comfort
- Soft top layer of honeycomb for those with sensitive skin
- Robust bottom layer with built-in bolsters for stability and shock absorption
- Low profile design with flat bottom making it ideal for use on rigid ultralight wheelchairs
- Appropriate for those at low to moderate risk of skin breakdown
- Antifungal, antibacterial & odor resistant
- Both honeycomb cushion and cover are front load machine washable (includes mesh laundry bag)
- Comes with standard breathable, polyester cover
- Standard sizes listed, additional sizes available (call for pricing)
Looking for a replacement cover for your Stimulite Smart cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" to 20"|
|Depth Range||16" to 20"|
|Weight Capacity:||175 lbs.|