TFI HealthCare's Grand Line Heavy Duty Bath Bench with Backrest is constructed of 1" aluminum tubing with a Tuff Coat finish and 1/4" aircraft type rivets that won't loosen once tightened for long lasting durability. The seat and backrest are made from blow molded plastic for superior strength.
This non-padded shower chair features brace clamps that allow for 1" height adjustments from 16.5" - 20.5" and can accommodate user weights from 600 lbs. (with one button engaged in each leg) up to 800 lbs. (with two buttons engaged in two holes of each leg) making this an ideal bath seat for larger users.
- Non-padded, blow molded seat and back
- Constructed from Tuff Coat 1" aluminum tubing
- 1/4" Aircraft type rivets will not loosen once properly tightened
- Lower brace clamps allow for 1" adjustments while adding strength
- Height adjusts from 16.5" - 20.5"
- Also available without a back:
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs. to 800 lbs.
Don't forget to check out the rest of our Heavy Duty Products section that's filled with products designed specifically for larger users. Need help or can't find what you're looking for? Give our product experts a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to assist you!
|Seat Type:||Non-Padded | Blow Molded|
|Frame Construction:||1" Aluminum Tubing with Tuff Coat|
|Seat Height:||16.5" - 20.5", in 1" increments|
|Leg Width (fully extended):||17"|
|Leg Depth (fully extended):||20.75|
|Weight Capacity:||600 lbs. - 800 lbs.|