TFI HealthCare's Grand Line Heavy Duty Bath Bench is constructed of 1" aluminum tubing with a Tuff Coat finish and 1/4" aircraft type rivets that won't loosen once tightened for long lasting durability. The blow molded plastic seat features a two-hole handle for additional support to the wrist.
This non-padded shower chair comes equipped with lower brace clamps that add strength while allowing for 1" height increment adjustments from 14" to 18". This heavy duty bath bench can accommodate user weights up to 600 lbs. making it an ideal choice for larger users.
- Blow molded seat with two-hole handle
- Constructed from Tuff Coat 1" aluminum tubing
- 1/4" Aircraft type rivets will not loosen once properly tightened
- Lower brace clamps that allow adjustments while adding strength
- Height adjustable from 14" to 18" in 1" increments
- Also available with a backrest:
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
Don't forget to check out the rest of our Heavy Duty Products section that's filled with products designed specifically for larger users. Need help or can't find what you're looking for? Give our product experts a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to assist you!
|Seat Type:||Non-Padded | Blow Molded Plastic|
|Frame Construction:||1" Aluminum Tubing with Tuff Coat Finish|
|Seat Height:||14" - 18" (in 1" increments)|
|Leg Width (fully extended):||17.75"|
|Leg Depth (fully extended):||17.5"|
|Weight Capacity:||600 lbs.|