Uro-Care Uro-Bond Adhesive Thinner is used to dilute silicone adhesives, such as the Uro-Bond Brush-on Silicone adhesive, when they have thickened. This sometimes occurs when the bottles are opened frequently because the solvents are highly evaporative. This adhesive thinner may also be used as a solvent or degreasing agent. This product is not recommended as an adhesive remover.
- Used to dilute silicone adhesives when they thicken
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Does not promote hazardous polymerization
- Not recommended as an adhesive remover
- Available for use with Uro-Bond III and Uro-Bond V Silicone Adhesive
- Note: Uro-Bond II version cannot be shipped internationally as it is a flammable item
- Tamper-proof seal
- Sold in a 3 oz glass jar with brush attached to cap
Looking for more urological, personal hygiene and wound care products? Care Medical Source is your complete source for all of your home medical equipment and supplies!