The ProForm NX wheelchair cushion by Varilite is an ideal choice for users with challenging positioning and postural support requirements and those with leg length discrepancies, amputations and other pelvic obliquities.
The contoured closed-cell foam base doesn't absorb fluid and is bacteria resistant. This base can be cut with a knife or blade to accommodate for a variety of positioning requirements. Maximum pressure distribution and immersion is obtained with laterals and a deep ischial pan while molded thigh troughs improve lower extremity positioning. The thigh cushion and wedge are easily modified for stability, positioning and comfort.
The air-foam floatation cushion is available in a single chamber configuration or with two self-inflating, independently adjustable chambers to contour to the user and distribute weight evenly over the cushion surface.
The ProForm NX cushion comes with a four-way stretch cover that is available in mesh or incontinence styles and features a non-slip bottom and hook and loop attachment to ensure the cushion stays in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Ideal for users with leg length discrepancies, amputations and other pelvic obliquities
- Closed-cell contoured base does not absorb fluid and is bacteria resistant
- Base, thigh cushion and wedge can be easily modified to accommodate changing needs
- Available in a single or dual air chamber configuration
- Simple air valve allows for changes in the air inflation level
- Four-way stretch fabric cover is available in mesh or incontinence style
- Non-skid bottom with hook and loop attachment keeps cushion in place
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your Varilite ProForm NX cushion? CLICK HERE
Need a replacement air cushion for your Varilite ProForm NX cushion? CLICK HERE
|Cushion Composition:||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Base Composition:||Closed-cell foam|
|Chambers:||Single or Dual|
|Height:||4.7" (without load)|
|Weight Capacity:||up to 750 lbs. (20" x 20" size)|
|Maintenance:||Once a week allow your cushion to fully inflate overnight with all valves open|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding the cushion cover)|