The Reflex wheelchair cushion by Varilite features a foam bottom that utilizes two types of foam: a firm foam for the perimeter and medial thigh separator and a medium foam for the thigh troughs and pelvic bucketing.
The air-filled section of this cushion is non-adjustable but features a built-in air release device that automatically releases a portion of air when sitting. This allows a fixed amount of immersion and prevents bottoming out. When weight is taken off of this air wheelchair cushion it automatically re-inflates.
This cushion comes with a four-way stretch incontinence cover for moisture protection that features a non-slip bottom with hook and loop attachment to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Maintenance free, non-adjusting air-foam floatation design
- Foam bottom features two types of foam for maximum pressure distribution, stability and comfort
- Built-in air release device allows for a fixed immersion and prevents bottoming out
- Four-way stretch fabric is puncture and water-resistant
- Non-skid bottom with hook and loop attachment keeps cushion in place
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your Varilite Reflex wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Cushion Composition:||Air-Foam Floatation (non-adjustable)|
|Base Composition:||No base|
|Height:||3.25" (without load)|
|Air Release Device:||Built into cushion|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding the cushion cover)|