Its tapered shape makes it perfect for rigid ultralight wheelchairs and the cover is designed to protect the thighs of users with tight hamstrings or who tuck their legs under their wheelchair.
The multi-stiffness foam bottom design provides excellent stability and vibration impact dampening and the single chamber air section of this cushion allows for adjustments to the air level to accommodate for changing positioning and comfort needs.
The Zoid cushion comes with a four-way stretch cover that is available in mesh or incontinence styles and features a non-slip bottom and hook and loop attachment to ensure the cushion stays in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Easy to use, no pumps or accessories
- Lightweight, low profile, tapered design is ideal for active users
- Multi-stiffness foam provides stability and vibration dampening
- Simple air valve allows for changes in the air inflation level
- Four-way stretch fabric cover is available in mesh or incontinence style
- Non-skid bottom with hook and loop attachment keeps cushion in place
Looking for a replacement or spare cover for your Varilite Zoid cushion? CLICK HERE
|Cushion Composition:||Air-Foam Floatation|
|Base Composition:||No base|
|Height:||2.9" (without load)|
|Weight:||1.9 lbs. (based on 18" x 18" size)|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
|Maintenance:||Once a week allow your cushion to fully inflate overnight with all valves open|
|Warranty:||2 years (excluding the cushion cover)|