Walk Easy's Adult Forearm Crutches are constructed of a lightweight, epoxy-coated aluminum and feature an extra large fixed 4" diameter full cuff. The V-shaped front opening on the cuff offers a quick release and is hinged at 8.75" above the grip.
These height adjustable crutches range from 27.8" to 38.6" and can accommodate user heights from 5'0" to 6'2". Available in 19 stylish colors so you can showcase your unique personal style.
- Epoxy coated aluminum construction
- 4" diameter full cuff is fixed height at 8.75" above the grip
- V-shaped cuff opening for quick release
- Hard hand grip length is 4.5"
- Height adjustable grip-to-floor from 27.8" to 38.6" with clip mechanism
- Accommodates user heights from 5'0" to 6'2"
- Comes fitted with model T10 Pivoflex tips
- Available in 19 stylish colors
- also available in an anodized aluminum style
- Weight (each): 20.1 oz.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Some colors may not be available at all times and are subject to change. Please contact us at 800-443-7091 to confirm color availability.
Don't forget to check out our huge selection of cane & crutch accessories to add functionality and style to your walking aid.