The Walk Easy Adult Forearm Crutches are constructed from an epoxy-coated aluminum and are equipped with a 3.5" half cuff design fixed at 9.25" above the grip.
These crutches are grip-to-floor height adjustable from 28.2" to 38.8" and can accommodate a variety of user heights from 5'0" to 6'2". Available in 10 stylish colors to choose from so you can showcase your unique style!
- Epoxy coated aluminum construction
- Open 3.5" half cuff is fixed height at 9.25" above the grip
- Hard hand grip length is 4.5"
- Height adjustable grip-to-floor from 28.2" to 38.8"
- Adult size accommodates user heights from 5'0" to 6'2"
- Equipped with T10 Pivoflex tips
- Available in 10 stylish colors
- also available in anodized aluminum style
- Weight (each): 17.4 oz.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Some colors may not be available at all times and are subject to change. Please contact us at 800-443-7091 to confirm color availability.
Don't forget to check out our huge selection of cane & crutch accessories to add functionality and style to your walking aid.