Walk Easy's Pediatric Forearm Crutches with Adjustable 3" Full Cuff are constructed from epoxy-coated aluminum and equipped with a 2.75" diameter full cuff that is adjustable grip-to-cuff from 5.2" to 6.2". This cuff features a v-shaped front opening for a quicker release.
These pediatric crutches are height adjustable grip-to-floor from 17.2" to 23" and can accommodate user heights from 3'0" to 4'0". Available in 14 bright colors perfect for kids!
- Epoxy coated aluminum construction
- 2.75" diameter full cuff is adjustable grip to cuff from 5.2" to 6.2"
- V-shaped front opening cuff for quick release
- Also available with a half cuff:
- Hard hand grip length is 3.75"
- Height adjustable grip-to-floor from 17.2" to 23"
- Pediatric size accommodates user heights from 3'0" to 4'0"
- Equipped with T10 Pivoflex tips
- Available in fourteen bright colors perfect for kids
- Also available in a slightly smaller toddler size:
- Weight (each): 13.7 oz.
- Weight Capacity: 160 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Some colors may not be available at all times and are subject to change. Please contact us at 800-443-7091 to confirm color availability.
Don't forget to check out our huge selection of cane & crutch accessories to add functionality and style to your walking aid.