Walk Easy's Pediatric Forearm Crutches with Adjustable Half Cuff are constructed from epoxy-coated aluminum and equipped with a 3-1/8" half cuff design that is adjustable grip-to-cuff from 5.5" to 6.5".
These pediatric crutches are height adjustable grip-to-floor from 17.2" to 23" and can accommodate user heights from 3'0" to 4'0". Available in 15 bright colors perfect for kids!
- Epoxy coated aluminum construction
- 3-1/8" half cuff is adjustable grip to cuff from 5.5" to 6.5"
- Also available with a 3" full cuff:
- Hard hand grip length is 3.75"
- Height adjustable grip-to-floor from 17.2" to 23"
- Pediatric size accommodates user heights from 3'0" to 4'0"
- Equipped with T10 Pivoflex tips
- Available in fifteen bright colors perfect for kids
- Also available in a slightly smaller toddler size:
- Weight (each): 13.1 oz.
- Weight Capacity: 160 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Some colors may not be available at all times and are subject to change. Please contact us at 800-443-7091 to confirm color availability.
Don't forget to check out our huge selection of cane & crutch accessories to add functionality and style to your walking aid.