Walk Easy's Toddler Forearm Crutches with Fixed Full Cuff are constructed from an epoxy-coated aluminum and come equipped with a 3" full cuff fixed at 4.75" above the grip. The v-shaped front opening of the cuff design provides a quicker release.
These pediatric crutches are grip-to-floor height adjustable from 14.3" - 18.2" and can accommodate user heights from 2'4" to 3'0". Available in four bright colors perfect for toddlers.
- Epoxy coated aluminum construction
- 3" full cuff is fixed height at 4.8" above grip
- Also available with a half cuff:
- Hard hand grip length is 4.75"
- Height adjustable grip-to-floor from 14.3" to 18.2""
- Toddler size accommodates user heights from 2'4" to 3'0"
- V-shaped front opening cuff for quick release
- Equipped with T10 Pivoflex tips
- Available in four colors perfect for toddlers
- Also available in a slightly larger pediatric size:
- Weight (each): 12.7 oz.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
ORDERING NOTE: Some colors may not be available at all times and are subject to change. Please contact us at 800-443-7091 to confirm color availability.
Don't forget to check out our huge selection of cane & crutch accessories to add functionality and style to your walking aid.