The feather light frame is constructed from 7000 series aerospace aluminum and then heat treated using ShapeLoc Technology which increases the strength of the wheelchair and allows for thinner tube walls all while decreasing the overall weight.
The design of the Zone promotes independent mobility with the inset backrest, flip-up, angle adjustable footrest, and hub lock located on the seat rail that allows for easier transfers in and out of the wheelchair and less interference during propulsion.
With a huge selection of vibrant frame colors including Zebra and Glow in the Dark, colored caster forks and colorful spoke guards you can build the Zone to reflect your child’s unique personal style.
- Aluminum frame is super lightweight (only 14 lbs.) yet strong and durable
- Frame design and component placement promotes independent mobility and more efficient propulsion
- Built-in depth growth options - 3" on frame and 2" on sling upholstery
- Frame width can be expanded by simply replacing a few parts; not the entire frame
- Vibrant frame and caster fork colors to showcase your child’s personal style
- Weight capacity: 165 lbs.
ORDERING NOTE: Due to the complex options and available upgrades associated with this product it is not available for sale online. As this item will be custom-built for you and is not returnable we want to ensure that your new wheelchair comes to you exactly as you want it. Please see the Downloads tab above to view the Zone order form and call us at 800.443.7091 and our knowledgeable staff can help you place your order.
Want to add even more comfort to your new wheelchair? Check out our huge selection of wheelchair cushions, wheelchair backs and seating accessories! To make your new chair more functional for your lifestyle needs take a look at our wide array of wheelchair accessories. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help!
|Frame Style:||Aluminum Rigid|
|Overall Chair Width:||15" to 30"|
|Seat Width:||8" - 16"|
|Seat Depth:||8" - 18"|
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height:||14" - 19"|
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height:||13" - 19"|
|Back Height:||Adjustable 6" - 8" through 15" - 18"|
|Angle Adjustable Backrest:||-27° to 8º|
|Camber:||0° | 3° | 6º|
|Center of Gravity Adjustment:||2.5"|
|Chair Weight:||14 lbs. (without footrests)|
|Weight Capacity:||165 lbs.|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame | 1 year on Zippie components|
- Zippie Family Brochure
- Zippie Zone Order Form
- Zippie Zone Owner's Manual
- Quickie/Zippie Options & Accessories Brochure
- Manual Wheelchair Measurement Guide